How to start a Blog for FREE and Make Money at Blogger

How to start a blog for free and Make Money is one of the most asked query on the internet. Please read this post till the end to understand to kick your business completely free . For beginners it is the only way to come into this business category.

I have created 100 of making money blog in few years of this kind of activities. You will find more than 300 articles published in blogger. You will see that I have created a lot of blogs, many of them in blogging.

1st idea about selecting Top niche in 5 Minutes for High Traffic and HIGH cpc:

If you are just starting out as blogger, you need to find a topic that you know about, you know something about, you love, and that you can blog about. Most of us do not have a product or service to promote, we are just bloggers. So you need to find a topic that people are interested in.

Short video on finding the Traffic of your niche WATCH BELOW:

So for my first blog I would pick Internet Marketing as my niche. After creating your blog you need to ping it to various search engines. There are various site to ping. Here is a short video on pinging my post to various SE including Google.

How to start a blog for free and Make Money | How to Create a Blog at Blogger.com

Firs requirement is to create a blog at blogger.com. Here in this video I am showing the complete step by step method to creat a blog on blogger. I am reccommending blogger as it is a free platefrom and you need nothing to pay. After becoming familiar with blogging you can switch to wordpress.com . I will also show you that process.

The video is must for creating a blog LIVE DEMO PRACTICALLY.

Before starting to make the blog I will reccommend you to create a password manager. There are many free application . I personally use keepass.info . It is because there would be numerous account that will be needed to create later. It will be easy to manage those complex passwords.

What is Blog and Ping:

Blog and ping is a very simple concept that basically pertains to how to find success in blog and ping. First off I need to tell you how to ping. First off I need to ping a blog, and how to ping is pretty straight forward. A blog pings its blog and ping status is updated in the blog page.

After Completion of Publishing 1st Post

After you have written your article and created a blog, the next step is to ping your blog. There are two types of pinging; manual and auto. An automatic ping is an automated ping which automatically sends out pings based on your RSS feed. A manual ping is an individual ping that you send out yourself. There are a lot of tools that you can use to ping your blog. You can use pingomatic, pingoat, pingomatic, pingoat, and pingoat.

I would suggest you ping everything that you can ping. This will help you get more free traffic. So how do you get free traffic, you might ask? You can buy some traffic at pay per click rates. But for one-time traffic, I would suggest that you try to get free traffic and try to get free traffic.

See also  4 Tips To choose a blog or Website Effectively

How to succeed a short view:

Now what we are going to be talking about here is on how to find success in blog and ping. One of the main reasons why I would suggest that you start a blog is because it is a great way to get instant exposure. So what we are going to be talking about is you have to find a topic that people are interested in, you also have to be passionate about the topic that you are going to post on. The concept is you have to search about your topic, find what people are searching about and then give it to the people that are interested. There are many free site like neilpatel.in, bq.cloud etc . You can find more free tools to find the traffic volume of your niche and post that you want to post on your blog.

Idea of Writing:

Writing a blog does not necessarily involve writing an article. However, the process is quite similar, even though the content and form varies. In addition, it is important to remember that it is not possible to create a blog from scratch, as it needs some substantial content from the start. There are certain ready plateform like Blogger and WordPress. These two giants have many supporting template and widget so that a layman can also create his first blog. Many have tried then why you not.

Making Money From Free Blogs - Step By Step Guide to Succeed

Bloggers have the opportunity to express their personality to readers. There is a need to express your opinion and your knowledge to readers, as this will help you to gain the trust of the readers, as they will find it easier to refer to your blog. As the content on your blog will be growing with your reputation, you will be able to generate an enormous amount of traffic.

Quality will get Traffic automatically:

There is not a single blogging platform that will automatically generate traffic on its own. However, once your blog has an enormous amount of traffic in it, you will be able to generate a huge amount traffic. As a result, you will be able to generate huge amount of profits.

There are two essential elements that are essential for success in creating a blog. First is the content, and second is the design of your blog. If you will follow these three steps, you will find that your profits will grow tremendously in short period of time.

Step 1: Content

First of all, you have to create your content. The content of blogs should have a personality about it. Blogs should be written in simple language with a special focus on the theme. For example, if you will write a blog about “sports”, you will be able to achieve your goal if you will write it in a very simple manner, focusing on the keyword “sports”. If you will write a blog about “diamonds”, which means a precious metal, you will be able to achieve your goal if you will write in a very complex manner, focusing on the keyword “diamonds”. As you will find, the basic principle is the same whether you will write a blog on “sports” or “diamonds”. In order to achieve this, you will have to ensure the proper keyword density in your blog. You will be able to achieve this if you will write the blog in a very precise way, using precise keywords.

>

Ensure that your blog contains proper keywords. You will be able to achieve this if your blog has a good amount of high quality long Tail keywords that have good Search Engine rankings.

>

If you will write a blog using the wrong keywords, you will not be able to achieve the proper goal. In order to achieve this, write the blog using the long Tail keywords that have low amount of traffic competition.

>

Long Tail keywords are those keywords with less than 200,000 Global Ads. There are many long Tail keywords that have more than 2 millions Global Ads. It is important to use such keywords.

How To Make Money Online Blogging For Free

If you’ve been looking for ways to create a money making opportunity online then you will find this article very informative because it is very straight forward and doesn’t require a lot of technical knowledge.

You will find that it is very easy to use and the best thing about it is that you can make money by selling products or services that you love to sell.

Focus on the information you are delivering not on selling ads:

The only problem that you will find with this is that you will have a hard time selling or advertising the products or services that you love to sell because people don’t come to your blog expecting to see advertisements on it. They come expecting to find information on how they can solve their problems.

You can find a lot of products and services to sell, but if you hate selling then sell the products and services that you love to sell.

Be honest while selecting the selling product:

If you are selling information then find a product that will teach them how to build a business online by selling products and services that you love to sell.

When you find products to sell online that you love to sell you have a much easier time finding leads and customers.

If you find something that you love to sell then you will find it much easier to sell it after you have made some steps in front of them that will lead them into that product and make them click the link for that product that you found.

After you make some steps in front of your audience with one of your blogs, then you will find it much easier to start advertising.

Real information will hold audience on your blog:

When you start advertising you will see that it is very simple to get the ads to display on your blog and on your pages.

If your goal is to make money online then you will find that it is much easier to get the ads to display and to make money when you know what the ads will be telling your audience.

How to Make Money With a Tech Blog on Blogger

Introduction

Blogging has become a craze. You should create a blog  for other people . You need to showcase your talent to exhibit your views to the world. Bloggers blog to share their experiences.  If you want to be successful then it is very important that you have a product to blog about.

blogging

The way to do this is by creating a tech blog on blogger. This is an amazing platform and I use it daily to blog about my passion in technology.

About Best WordPress plugins List

A tech blog on blogger is very easy to do with WordPress .  Once you have a blog and running it successfully then you only need to find the plug-ins available in WordPress.  You have to install these plugins to include in your blog control dashboard. You can then add more plugins easily by clicking the gear in the top right hand corner.  After that you will find easy to search the plugins and install it .

There is a very handy tool called “How to build” in blogger which is the same as your dashboard on your car so you can see what your blog is doing day by day.

Popular Blogs are rich with Great content:

I prefer to keep a pen and paper to write my posts down and create blog posts when I have enough content idea to write about.

When your blog is growing and you are happy with it, then you can make money by selling your own product.

I will share with you the best selling product I have ever sold on blogger which is a service which helps you create web content and blogs. This It does this for free, but if you want to make money from it, then you need to choose how you want to make money from it.

Affiliate Marketing

You can use affiliate marketing (e.g. Amazon Affiliate India or Amazon Affiliate US) on your blog if you choose to. There are many ways to make money with a tech blog on blogger. You can sell advertisement space, text links, your product or a combination of both. I use AdSense which is very easy to use and also offers very lucrative advertising terms.

You can make money by selling your own product if you choose to. I use Blogger and WordPress as my blogging platform but there are many good choices out there also. You can also make money by promoting other people’s product. WordPress are very much professional platform.

I have chosen to sell my product and have saved up 1000+ with blogger but this depends on how much profit you can make with your own product. You need to choose a product or niche that has a lot of profit potential.

> My product is a blog building service which saves you time and money. > > > > > > You can make money by selling your own product, or choosing affiliate products that you sell.

Posted

in

by

Tags:

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *