How to Make $100 in One Day From a Blog

The main idea behind my e-book is this:

people want to make money from somewhere other than their Job, it is actually hard for many people to make money on the Internet and the only moneymaking idea I’ve seen is by blogging or making money by selling things.

The reality is that people do make money on the Internet but is not easy to do. You need to be smart and make money quickly and is one of the hardest to do. However, it is also one of the most successful.

You should have secondary Income:

How to Make $100 in One Day From a Blog

In the following days, weeks, months and years you will be able to decide for yourself if I was right or wrong. But for now I think there is no doubt that people make money from somewhere else than their Job.

So if you want to make money from somewhere else than your Job you should consider starting your first blog. This is one of the easiest and fastest way to make money on the Internet. You need to host your own blog with your own domain name and this can be done for less than $10 a month. If you don’t know how to build a blog or you don’t have $10 a month to invest in your blog then you should consider hiring a webmaster or a website designer.

Successful Bloggers make money Fast:

The truth is that the most successful bloggers make money fast and simple using blogs. They just write some articles or make some videos or post some articles on some topic and sell their stuff on their blog. The example I like to give is this: let say I’m a home cook and I write some articles about how to prepare delicious home cooked food, I sell my article to readers for $10 a article or $100 for 100 articles and the best outcome I have found is that I make $250 in one day with 100 articles.

See also  My all Chrome Bookmarks of Blogger Example

So how do you get $100 in one day from a single article? You make $100 in one day because you sell one article of that $100 amount to a paying customer for that amount. This is how I make money with a blog. That means that for $100 I make $250 one day. If you make $100 in one day you make $1000 per day.

Concentrate on one Keyword:

3. The last reason I want to talk to you about is that the one thing I want to impress upon you is that you should concentrate on just one keyword or subject that makes you $1000 in profit. This is the only way that I know of to get $100 in one day. If you try to do the other methods of creating an income with your blog you will not be able to do this for $100 in one day.

Conclusion:

In conclusion if you are serious about making a living with your blog, you should focus on one thing that make you $1000 in profit per article or video you write. In one day you should write just one article or video of $1000 worth of content. I know this is hard but you will be more likely to succeed if you write one article or video of $1000 worth of content that can sell to $100 customer per day.

I hope this has been some help to you. Best of luck in your home based business.

Posted

in

by

Tags:

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *