Test your website in various browser or use a test browser to see the look and feel of your site.
The site may response good in chrome but may give problem in opera. I think you understand what I want to explain.
1. Allow search bots to crawl your site.
2. Keep a sitemap on your site so that user may reach to all links of the website from one place.
3. Make use of robot.txt file. But use this only if you know everything about it. Otherwise your website may stop appearing in google search engine if it is not properly applied into the root directory of the site. It is better to use meta tag for blogger.
4. optimize load time of your website.
5.Use NOFOLLOW for better ranking. e.g.
<a href=”https://www.copyscap.com” rel=”nofollow”></a>
This code will avoid crawlink of copysce.com here in this example.
6. Use meta tag to “noindex” search result. If in webmastertools
All these guidlines is available at : https://static.googleusercontent.com/external_content/untrusted_dlcp/www.google.com/en//webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf